WASHINGTON STATE CADASTRAL FRAMEWORK
PHASE 1 - September 1, 1997 to August 31, 1998
Test County Criteria/Test County Vote
Test County Selection Criteria:
1. Test county has to have at least three willing data providers from at least two levels of organizations (federal, state, local, private, tribal).
2. Test county does not have overly complex cadastral data.
3. Partner data integration "exercises" the FGDC data model.
4. Test county partnerships must meet phase1 objectives and timelines.
5. Test county assessor data for exempt and taxable lands resides on a geographic information system (GIS) that meets phase 1 accuracy and scale requirements.
6. The test county assessors office must have an interest in participating in the project.
Test County Candidate Vote:
Jefferson County _______yes ________no
Yakima County _______yes ________no
Mason County _______yes ________no
Other County (fill in)____________________________