- Title: Puget Sound 2009
raster digital data
- UTM, zones 10 and 11 as appropriate.
0.3 meter resolution
Flown May-June 2009
Camera: Vexel Ultracam-X
Control: Airborne GPS/IMU
DEM: USGS 10meter
File format: jpeg2000
Tiles: 5000x5000 pix
- Abstract: This raster data is of the greater Puget Sound area of Washington State. The coverage is from MP 276.56 on Interstate 5 to MP: 53.99 in Cowlitz County Washington.
- Purpose: This dataset includes imagery for an area in continental US. The dataset covers major urban areas as well as secondary urban areas. Obtaining as much coverage as possible gives all government entities an interoperable common operating picture during a critical event or in pre or post planning.
- Supplemental_Information: This dataset was created by Aerials Express in Tempe, Arizona in May through June of 2009.
Back to Top
Aerials Express grants the Licensee the right to use the PRODUCT based under the terms of the PRODUCT agreement between the client and Aerials Express.
- Use_Constraints: LICENSEE may not loan, rent, lease, sub-license, sell, trade, or bargain and may not reproduce, reverse engineer any of the PRODUCT. May not publish product on any public web site without written consent. The PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws.
- Address: 7855 S River Parkway
- Data_Set_Credit: Aerials Express
- Microsoft Windows XP Version 5.1 (Build 2600) Service Pack 3; ESRI ArcCatalog 188.8.131.5200