The GIS Data Catalog contains links to all public-facing GIS data layers and related geospatial information produced/maintained by state agencies in Washington. The links point to files hosted on each agency's website.
- Use the 'Search' box to find information quickly.
- Key to abbreviations: 'Agency' | 'Metadata Topic'
- If you encounter problems with FTP-based URLs, try a different web browser.
- Contact Tom Kimpel if you want to add new entries to the catalog or need to make changes.
- Last updated: 2017-03-24.